Neodymium Magnets Small 10 Mm Diameter Incredibly Strong Neodymium Magnets
Small and thin, high-performance Neodymium magnets – small but incredibly strong, ideal for model-making, crafts and many other creative applications.
- Pack of 20, Pack of 200, Pack of 400, Pack of 800
- 10mm diameter x 2mm thick
- Each magnet’s north and south pole are on opposite 10mm diameter faces
- Each magnet can support a steel weight of up to 1.44kg vertically from the magnetic face when in flush contact with a mild steel surface of equal thickness
- Excellent resistance to demagnetisation
- Coated with three layers of nickel, copper and nickel to reduce corrosion and provide a smooth finish
- Creative applications
- Theatre design
- Furniture and furnishings
- Exhibition stands
These neodymium disc magnets may be small but they have an astonishing pull of 1.44kg. Every magnet has a triple coating of nickel, copper and nickel again to reduce corrosion. Our neodymium magnets have many creative uses including modelling and theatre design, furniture making, exhibitions, displays and packaging. They also have many uses in engineering and manufacturing where small size and maximum strength are required.