Neodymium Magnets 48 Mm Diameter Neodymium Clamping Magnet With Eyebolt And Rope
These large, strong neodymium clamping magnets with eyebolt attachments provide an incredibly strong clamping force for their size and are ideal for hanging many different items.
- Magnet 48mm diameter x 46mm high
- +/-0.1mm tolerance
- The internal diameter of the eyebolt is 19.5mm and it is 34mm from base to top
- Each magnet can support a steel weight of up to 90kg vertically from the magnetic face when in flush contact with a mild steel surface of equal thickness and 18kg in a shear position
- Removable eyebolt with M8 thread
- Coated with three layers of nickel, copper and nickel to reduce corrosion and provide a smooth finish
- Rope is red in colour, 10 metres long with a 4mm diameter and has a breaking strength of 420kg
- Ideal for Magnet Fishing
- Magnet Fishing
- Hanging different items
These large clamping magnets provide an astonishing 90kg clamping force in a vertical position. The neodymium magnets are sunken in to a steel shell meaning that the north pole is on the centre of the magnetic face and the south pole is on the outer edge around it. The steel pot increases the clamping force of the magnets giving them an incredible hold for their size. An added advantage of these magnets is that they are resistant to chipping or cracking following constant impact with a steel surface. The eyebolt is bolted right through the countersunk hole in these magnets to provide a secure anchor point. The magnet is accompanied by a 10-metre-long polyester rope which can hold a hefty weight of 420kg.
Magnet Fishing – Recovery and Retrieval magnets are commonly used for the UK’s latest craze, magnetic fishing. To make up our magnet fishing kits, we combine pot magnets and eyebolts with a 10-metre-long polyester rope.